What's new

few hours today at a Ball field / Carnival Grounds

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
⛭ Moderator
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Dec 19, 2003
Messages
96,887
Reaction score
76,353
Golden Thread
2
🥇 Banner finds
1
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
with Tex Jim.

$3.06 Gas Rebate

Picture 023.webp

Some Junque

Picture 020.webp


Northumberland County Dog License
Picture 014.webpPicture 018.webp

1948 Jefferson

Picture 021.webp

1946 - 1948 Wheats

Picture 022.webp

Cheap ring

Picture 012.webp

1951 Roosevelt Dime

Picture 009.webpPicture 010.webp

1944 - P war Nickel

Picture 007.webpPicture 008.webp

and a Eyeball Softball Find
From a Home run over the Fence

Picture.webp
 
Upvote 0
Nice Finds!! Congrats On The Silver & Wheats!! :headbang:
HH!!
 
Great looking finds Jeff. :icon_thumright:
Though the knife looks like something that my brother could've made in the prison workshop! :laughing9: :laughing9:
 
i didn't even unpack from today. your on fire with finding silver lately. good job.
 

Not a bad day at all, in my book! WTG, Jeff!

Dang, I wish I could afford an MD with a "baseball mode" on it! :laughing9:











The Lord Is My Shepherd!
sirjoeysigmedij1.gif
 
SirJoey said:

Not a bad day at all, in my book! WTG, Jeff!

Dang, I wish I could afford an MD with a "baseball mode" on it! :laughing9:

LOL Joey.

From the moment I stepped onto the Field I Could see
the Green ball on the other side the fence
laying between it & the rail road tracks.
just begging me to come for it.
I Wonder if it glows in the dark.

Thanks All !
 
I like your various Dog License finds you get in the US, I guess its because its something we don't have over here :icon_thumright:
 
Nice finds Jeff ! :icon_thumright: lol I dont have baseball mode on mine neither , then again i only seem
to find Junk as opposed to that fancier stuff you call Junque ! lol
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom