bilt46
Sr. Member
- Joined
- Oct 11, 2008
- Messages
- 382
- Reaction score
- 58
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- around town
- Detector(s) used
- CZ5
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
- #1
Thread Owner
I got it a little cleaner, Thanks..watercolor said:Those are awesome tokens!!
If that big green one is copper, a soak & scrubbing in some heated hydrogen peroxide will work wonders.
Very cool tokens!
watercolor
Lowbatts said:Winner! All those tokens in one day is almost unreal!
The big green one looks like a Bud Billiken token. Think the date on it will be 1908.
Great finds man!Thanks, Found the at what i thought was a dump along the side of a hill..
It is a Billiken I found one on ebay http://cgi.ebay.com/1908-Billiken-G...3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=66:2|65:3|39:1|240:1318
bilt46 said:Lowbatts said:Winner! All those tokens in one day is almost unreal!
The big green one looks like a Bud Billiken token. Think the date on it will be 1908.
Great finds man!Thanks, Found the at what i thought was a dump along the side of a hill..
It is a Billiken I found one on ebay http://cgi.ebay.com/1908-Billiken-G...3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=66:2|65:3|39:1|240:1318