Finally...Ordered the:)

Chunter

Greenie
Mar 16, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
After 2 months of videos, forums, and reading.....I finally order a Vaquero 11x8 with the 5"concentric coil....!!!:) I looked at the v3i and didn't like the way it felt. I ordered the Blisstool V6 and had it in my hand and let it go back (hope I don't regret it)...I came home and ordered the Vaquero...HHHmmmm. I ordered the Vaquero because of the ease of operation, 9volt battery, light weight, and the warranty. I hope its as good as what I've read, the soil in Virginia will let me know soon. I felt the Blisstool would be a Vaquero on steroids (still may get one down the road). My big concern with the Vaquero will be at the beach....?? This will be my second Tesoro and my 3rd detector. My 1st was a sand shark (sold years ago) and I sold my Nokta golden sense recently. I will update when I get it and thanks to those who answered all my questions... Thoughts about my purchase....good or bad are welcome:thumbsup:

steve1357

May 17, 2013
Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Fisher Teknetics Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Powerful machine.

Deeper discrimination ID than my F75DST though the F75 beats it all metal.

Half the weight wins me over.....

Welgund

Aug 27, 2014
Colorado
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, CTX 3030, CZ-6a, CZ 5, Tesoro Vaquero, Mojave, Fisher F75 Ltd2, MXT Pro, Makro Multi Kruzer, Deeptech VGG
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Gratz on the new machine. You picked one of Tesoros finest imo.

luvsdux

Bronze Member
May 16, 2007
Lewiston, Idaho
Detector(s) used
Multiple Tesoros and Whites
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Good choice - after you put enough hours in with it you'll suddenty realize that you are recognizing slight nuances that help you determine whether the target is likely junk or likely a coin. You'll be pleasantly surprised at the performance with the smaller coil, as well.
luvsdux

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions