What's new

Finally something to post - a chauffeur badge

Fourman110

Sr. Member
Joined
Jun 22, 2013
Messages
441
Reaction score
790
Golden Thread
0
Location
Cedar Rapids IA area
Detector(s) used
Manticore
AT Pro
E-Trac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's been forever since I've posted but between work and boys baseball it's been hard to get out. Went to an old school site (1950's) that I've hit a couple of times. They've torn the building out and stripped about four inches of soil through the place. First, found my first "S" penny. Ya it's 1969 memorial, but I finally found an S. Also barely found a silver (1964 dime). It was close, but after probably 150 1965 quarters and dimes, I finally found a 1964 dime.

Finally, at another property I ended up finding my favorite find of the year so far and the second chauffer badge I've ever found (last one was a 1940's MN). I present to you a 1925 Iowa Chauffer badge. A little wrinkled and a little little (it's about 1.25" square), but whoo hoo.

Side note: If you want to see a guy who's absolutely killing it in Iowa, look up Beam Digger on the tube. Big shout-out from the peanut gallery. Iowa Chauffer Badge.webp1969 S Penny.webp
 

Attachments

  • 1969 S Penny.webp
    1969 S Penny.webp
    108.9 KB · Views: 143
Upvote 28
Well that's pretty cool!
 
That is a fantastic chauffer's badge along with the s wheatie & 64 dime and congrats to you! Thanks for sharing your pictures and story with all of us - wish you many more great finds while out dirt fishing.

Texas ED
 
Nice badge. They seem rare to find. Congrats on finding 2
 
I didn't know there was such a thing as a Chauffeurs Badge. Very cool!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom