What's new

Finally! (took me all year)

scotto

Bronze Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2006
Messages
1,785
Reaction score
278
Golden Thread
0
Location
My first M/D find
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
Well, today I FINALLY found me an '87. A real beaut too. Been doing CRHing since February, took me this long. Sheesh.

After all this time, still haven't scored even my first Walker yet.

Also got 8 - 40%ers, and a '63 Rosie back in change, so not a bad day. Opened another account for a dump too. Did 2 boxes worth, the silver is drying up around here. Not at all what I used to find months ago, I rarely post anything now.
 

Attachments

  • decCrh.webp
    decCrh.webp
    90.1 KB · Views: 388
Upvote 0
WTG Scotto!
Don't worry, it is just a lull in the action. It will pick up before you know it.

HH
 
Nice find on that 87..... How much did ya have to go through this year to find it?
 
seger98 said:
Nice find on that 87..... How much did ya have to go through this year to find it?

I had to go thru $26,000 worth of half dollars. :P
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom