T The Magnet Angler Jr. Member Joined Nov 18, 2017 Messages 71 Reaction score 193 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: Other Apr 29, 2019 Thread Owner #1
Toecutter Bronze Member Joined Nov 30, 2018 Messages 2,438 Reaction score 7,457 Golden Thread 1 🥇 Banner finds 1 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 29, 2019 #2 nice keep up the good work, I expect to see 40lbs next time!!
T The Magnet Angler Jr. Member Joined Nov 18, 2017 Messages 71 Reaction score 193 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: Other Apr 29, 2019 Thread Owner #3 Toecutter said: nice keep up the good work, I expect to see 40lbs next time!! Click to expand... I find 40 lbs all the time, I found 115 lbs the other day
Toecutter said: nice keep up the good work, I expect to see 40lbs next time!! Click to expand... I find 40 lbs all the time, I found 115 lbs the other day
4Nines Administrator ⛮ Administrator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Mar 26, 2010 Messages 971 Reaction score 778 Golden Thread 0 Location TX Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 30, 2019 #4 You might have to build a car out of all the parts you find like Johnny Cash's song One Piece At A Time
You might have to build a car out of all the parts you find like Johnny Cash's song One Piece At A Time
4Nines Administrator ⛮ Administrator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Mar 26, 2010 Messages 971 Reaction score 778 Golden Thread 0 Location TX Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 30, 2019 #5
Toecutter Bronze Member Joined Nov 30, 2018 Messages 2,438 Reaction score 7,457 Golden Thread 1 🥇 Banner finds 1 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 1, 2019 #6 Cleaning all that iron out you need a detector and go back for the nonferrous goodies
A2coins Ruby Member Joined Dec 20, 2015 Messages 33,867 Reaction score 42,646 Golden Thread 0 Location Ann Arbor Detector(s) used Equinox 800 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 9, 2019 #7 Thats alot of work for sure