What's new

Finds with the 5" DD

ZR2guy

Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 6, 2011
Messages
464
Reaction score
520
Golden Thread
0
Location
Southwest Ohio
Detector(s) used
Manticore, Equinox 700, and a little luck.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I got out for a couple hours today at a local elementary school that I have hunted many times, and yes, with other detectors. I only used the 5" DD and did manage to dig a ring at 5". I dug one of the dimes at 6". My settings on the T2SE LTD were: discriminate mode (30), sensitivity 65, tones 3. The 5" coil still amazes me.:icon_thumleft:
 

Attachments

  • rsz_20151107_223935.webp
    rsz_20151107_223935.webp
    132.7 KB · Views: 129
  • rsz_20151107_224020.webp
    rsz_20151107_224020.webp
    98 KB · Views: 123
Last edited:
Great find on the ring! Congrats.
 
WTG ZR, looks like the 5" DD did you right. I normally use it in high trash areas or areas that are too dense to use the 11" DD like flower beds and under shrubs and such. It's a great coil for anyone's arsenal.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom