What's new

First and second today!

ArmyJoe

Full Member
Joined
Apr 30, 2014
Messages
137
Reaction score
334
Golden Thread
0
Location
S. Korea
Detector(s) used
Safari
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So nothing beats getting off a plane and going out to dig! I hit an old neighborhood and found my first war nickel and my second buffalo nickel ever. Also got the two mercs at the same spot. Gotta do a catchup post in a few days for the funds from the past two weeks. Hope everyone is finding good stuff! ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1430366274.120320.webp
 
Upvote 14
Those are all desirable digs, good job
 
Nice hunting there Joe, today was a clad day for me, it was relaxing tho, 6 quarters , 8 dimes,5 nickels, 12 copper cents, and 7 zinc cents all use-able ones.
 
awesome nickel day!, great finds
 
It's always nice to knock something off the bucket list. good job
 
Triple silver! Nice...
 
Some nice digs AJ!! Give me a little more notice on your next trip near and we can hopefully get some time out....you come this way often...
 
Sweet finds! Looks like you brought the luck back with you!
 
Thanks to yall for the replies and posts! I appreciate the comments very much! This is only my second season of detecting and I enjoy getting out as much as possible!

OBN, I'll try to give you a bit more notice in the future! Usually when I come out that way it's scheduled but often the trips to MD are short notice. Let me know when you are heading my way! I've got a line on an Excalibur!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom