What's new

First boxes in a while

ugotit22

Bronze Member
Joined
Dec 26, 2007
Messages
1,774
Reaction score
569
Golden Thread
0
Location
The Dirty Shire
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, and Whites IDX Pro
Hey guys
Been a bit.
Been super busy with my little one and with td shutting down penny I haven't really done much.
I decided to grab some boxes today. 1 dime, 2 penny, 1 nickel. Just finished the pennies and dime
Nice totals
29 wheats
4 Rosie's
1 silver Canadian
 

Attachments

  • 20190211_205416.webp
    20190211_205416.webp
    509.5 KB · Views: 150
Upvote 0
That's a nice silver haul from just one box of dimes ! Been a good while since I got anything more than 1 silver dime from a box - maye I'll try one today ! I like the Canadian silver too !
 
Good to see your hunting when you can. I’m thinking of placing a halves order soon.
 
Good to see your hunting when you can. I’m thinking of placing a halves order soon.
 
Wow...that's nice
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom