J jailbirdjackson Jr. Member Joined May 5, 2016 Messages 50 Reaction score 150 Golden Thread 0 Location Chicago, IL Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 28, 2018 #1 I hadn't found a buffalo in the last few boxes of nickels until I found this one on Saturday. The obverse was very dark in color so I'm only sharing a pic of the reverse. I was finding 1 buffalo per box, but not so much lately. Happy hunting! Upvote 0
I hadn't found a buffalo in the last few boxes of nickels until I found this one on Saturday. The obverse was very dark in color so I'm only sharing a pic of the reverse. I was finding 1 buffalo per box, but not so much lately. Happy hunting!
R Rosco53 Hero Member Joined Mar 17, 2018 Messages 720 Reaction score 1,749 Golden Thread 0 Location Bryant, WI Detector(s) used Tracker IV (hobby lobby 40% off ;-) ) Primary Interest: Other Sep 29, 2018 #2 Great find. Also, 1 per box!? I've found 9 in 78 bags! Keep it up man, happy hunting!
J jailbirdjackson Jr. Member Joined May 5, 2016 Messages 50 Reaction score 150 Golden Thread 0 Location Chicago, IL Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 29, 2018 Thread Owner #3 It's true, I was finding about 1 per box. I took a break and since I restarted I've found only 1 from five boxes.
It's true, I was finding about 1 per box. I took a break and since I restarted I've found only 1 from five boxes.