richardson Sr. Member Joined Jan 8, 2014 Messages 358 Reaction score 910 Golden Thread 0 Location Illinois Detector(s) used Minelab Equinox 800; XP Deus; Nokta Makro Anfibio; Garrett AT Pro; Tesoro Vaquero; Fisher F5; Whites Eagle Spectrum - Started it all Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Jun 4, 2015 #1 1916 Buffalo nickel. Real excited about this one. Gotta clean it a little more Found this "F" and I was thinking Ford until I rescanned the hole........ Pretty cool Dug this big ring at 8" Another awesome morning. Love finding my firsts Upvote 10
1916 Buffalo nickel. Real excited about this one. Gotta clean it a little more Found this "F" and I was thinking Ford until I rescanned the hole........ Pretty cool Dug this big ring at 8" Another awesome morning. Love finding my firsts
park pirate Gold Member Joined May 16, 2013 Messages 8,260 Reaction score 7,644 Golden Thread 0 Location City of Rensselaer (upstate NY) Detector(s) used Minelab Equinox 800-Explorer SE -Sovereign-GT- -Whites 6000 Di pro SL-Specturm XLT. Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 4, 2015 #2 A buff with a date, congrats..
S sutphin Gold Member Joined Oct 2, 2013 Messages 8,362 Reaction score 4,468 Golden Thread 0 Location brunswick md Detector(s) used WHITES 5900, MXT 300, MXT PRO, MXT ALL PRO/ 8X6 SEF COIL Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Jun 4, 2015 #3 Dang what a nice ring RICH,vanzutphen
Old Dude Gold Member Joined Feb 20, 2013 Messages 8,838 Reaction score 9,870 Golden Thread 0 Location Wayne County, Kentucky Detector(s) used Fisher F75, Garrett ATPro, Garrett GTAx 500 Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Jun 4, 2015 #4 Nice buff! Getting one with a date is an achievement. Is the ring plated? Nice hunt.
richardson Sr. Member Joined Jan 8, 2014 Messages 358 Reaction score 910 Golden Thread 0 Location Illinois Detector(s) used Minelab Equinox 800; XP Deus; Nokta Makro Anfibio; Garrett AT Pro; Tesoro Vaquero; Fisher F5; Whites Eagle Spectrum - Started it all Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Jun 4, 2015 Thread Owner #5 I'm not sure about the ring. It has something stamped but I can't read it. I'll have to borrow a better loupe from my uncle
I'm not sure about the ring. It has something stamped but I can't read it. I'll have to borrow a better loupe from my uncle
Q qaela4 Bronze Member Joined Jul 24, 2014 Messages 1,380 Reaction score 1,606 Golden Thread 0 Location Keene, New Hampshire Detector(s) used Bounty Hunter Quick Silver,Tesoro Silver Sabre uMax. Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Jun 4, 2015 #6 Awesome!! My dad had a Plymouth Fury in the '70's, he finally blew a rod after 300K miles. I hope that ring is real, that's a sweet find. I still haven't bagged my first Buffalo, I got my 48th nickel of the year today and it's a 1948, but no Buff's.
Awesome!! My dad had a Plymouth Fury in the '70's, he finally blew a rod after 300K miles. I hope that ring is real, that's a sweet find. I still haven't bagged my first Buffalo, I got my 48th nickel of the year today and it's a 1948, but no Buff's.
R retire05 Hero Member Joined Feb 16, 2015 Messages 636 Reaction score 419 Golden Thread 0 Location Virginia Detector(s) used Garrett 350, AT Pro Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 4, 2015 #7 Sweet finds! That ring looks huge. Did you get the weight and info on the stones?
Loco-Digger Gold Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Jun 16, 2014 Messages 12,099 Reaction score 18,282 Golden Thread 1 Location Northern O-H-I-O 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used F75 LTD, 1280X Aquanaut, & a Patriot (back-up/loaner) Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Jun 4, 2015 #8 Those are a few nice finds. I had a 67 Fury back in the early 80's. Congrats on the Ring and Buffalo nickle.
Those are a few nice finds. I had a 67 Fury back in the early 80's. Congrats on the Ring and Buffalo nickle.