What's new

first button

Paul in TN

Jr. Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2007
Messages
31
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
Kingsport, TN
Detector(s) used
white's M6
I went relic hunting with my friend Richard from Backyard detectors in east TN. I was trying out my M6 I had bought from him last year. Only a few minutes into hunt I found a Burnside cartridge. About 1 hour into the hunt I got good signal on the M6. I dug a plug and set it aside and scanned again and got another good signal from the hole. I removed the loose dirt from the hole and set it down on the ground. On top of the dirt wa a nice Confederat block I button solid one piece with the shank intact. I did the happy dance and ran over to show Richard. I also found one melted bullet.
 

Attachments

  • white2.webp
    white2.webp
    38.9 KB · Views: 300
  • whites 3.webp
    whites 3.webp
    4.3 KB · Views: 264
  • white1.webp
    white1.webp
    14.1 KB · Views: 303
Upvote 0
Good stuff. I relic hunt for Civil War items sometimes. Lately have been coin hunting. Nice button ..and its
complete which makes it a good find. (Most of mine have been bent or destroyed by tractors) Keep up the good work!

Damien
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom