What's new

First Coinstar haul

No gold in NY

Bronze Member
Joined
Mar 22, 2015
Messages
1,726
Reaction score
2,922
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
Whites Coin Master,
Whites Gold Master GMT, Whites MXSport
High banker/dredge,
DIY hand trommel,
DIY Miller table,
DIY fluidbed gold trap sluice,
Keene A-52 A-52s
2186 Wheaties
Primary Interest:
Other
State Quarter 2014
Dimes: 1996,1994, 1975
Penny 1975

All nice 'n shiny. Can't understand why they were rejected.
 
Probably tried to dump them in to quick . Free Money is always good!!!!!!!
 
I never ask why, I just enjoy the finds. Congratulations! :occasion14:
 
t_r.gif
tn_coinstar.gif
t_l.gif

..: NICE RECOVERIES No gold in NY :..
Here is my CoinStar Surfing Log!​
 
Keep hanging out at the coinstar. Eventually someone will leave a gold ring behind. Coinstars are idiot magnets.
 
I seem to find a lot of shiny new-looking quarters and pennies, lots of pennies
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom