What's new

First day out of 2011 and SILVER!

vibes

Bronze Member
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
2,093
Reaction score
54
Golden Thread
0
Location
Northern Indiana
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1280x Aquanaut
Tori Mama is a happy, sassy gal today! This silver put a much needed spring in this ole gal's step!!!!

PLUS over 2 bucks in clad...and a few whats its:)
 

Attachments

  • 100_0214.webp
    100_0214.webp
    212.1 KB · Views: 195
  • 100_0214.webp
    100_0214.webp
    212.1 KB · Views: 194
  • 100_0214.webp
    100_0214.webp
    212.1 KB · Views: 192
Congrats on the silver.
 
Great haul Vibes :icon_thumleft:

greg and I were finally able to get out this weekend and I found my first ring for the year, but your ring is much, more nicer than mine ;D

HH
DJH
 
Vibes all about the silver early in the season :laughing7: Congrats, I still have to find you some glass and see some artwork from ya. :thumbsup: jgas
 
Way to start it off right!
 
Way to go!! Silver is cool........just like the weather today :-[
 
jgas said:
Vibes all about the silver early in the season :laughing7: Congrats, I still have to find you some glass and see some artwork from ya. :thumbsup: jgas

jgas....oh YES...please share any all all cool shards ya find! I was hoping to get out and do a little dump diggin' but it looks like it's going to have to wait for another warm-up! I had a blast on vacation...I found MORE silver...love it, love it, love it (legs flouncing in the air!).
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom