What's new

First dime box in years...

cdickrun64

Hero Member
Joined
Nov 12, 2009
Messages
945
Reaction score
724
Golden Thread
0
Location
Upstate NY
Detector(s) used
My eyes
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
5 rosies!!! I may go get another box!!
 
Upvote 0
Sweet cull of silver. I used to love hunting dimes. You probably remember my old cigar box picture with the glass cigar tubes filled.
 
Congratulations! I was always too afraid of the losses to search dime boxes.

Diver_Down, I remember the tubes. Always made me want to hunt dimes, but stories of miscounting by machines and other losses kept me away.

Kindest regards,
Kantuck
 
Congratulations! I was always too afraid of the losses to search dime boxes.

Diver_Down, I remember the tubes. Always made me want to hunt dimes, but stories of miscounting by machines and other losses kept me away.

Kindest regards,
Kantuck

The coin counters do make mistakes and why you have to be diligent. I preferred the "condom" clear wraps of Brinks as I could massage the dimes out of the wrap and replace any keepers with the roll intact. Take the box back and get another. When I was left with Loomis paper rolls, then I had to dump in smaller known quantities to ensure an accurate count. I culled a lot of silver dimes.
 
Diver....i sure do! Hope you still have them all!!

Hey Kantuck, hows you been?
 
Lots of great coins still to be found
 
I had been doing DIMES since starting heavy CRH in 2011, but have been collecting all my life since the 60's. Prefer dimes, avg has only been about 1/box this year. Previous years 2-3/box. Have been hitting halves lately, getting some BIG scores only because right place at the right time with CWR's.
 
Congratualtions! :occasion14:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom