What's new

First Hunt Brings Silver!

mddavis3

Hero Member
Joined
May 13, 2019
Messages
534
Reaction score
1,563
Golden Thread
0
Location
Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
My first hunt out this year was a return to a permission that has given me 3 previous silver coins and a buffalo nickel. This time I found a 1911 five cent Canadian piece. When I first saw how small it was, I thought I had scored my first Trime! Still happy with the 1911. Also dug two Wheats and an old knife. I hope this is an indication of a great year!
 

Attachments

  • IMG_2272.webp
    IMG_2272.webp
    13.5 KB · Views: 106
  • IMG_2273.webp
    IMG_2273.webp
    10.1 KB · Views: 90
  • IMG_2274.webp
    IMG_2274.webp
    8.2 KB · Views: 81
  • IMG_2275.webp
    IMG_2275.webp
    7.5 KB · Views: 74
  • IMG_2276.webp
    IMG_2276.webp
    9.1 KB · Views: 75
Upvote 21
Nice way of starting off the year with a Fishscale. Congrats 👏
They scratch very easy, as most silvers do. Probably because of the higher purity.
 
Nice finds. Thank you for sharing with us !!!!
 
My first hunt out this year was a return to a permission that has given me 3 previous silver coins and a buffalo nickel. This time I found a 1911 five cent Canadian piece. When I first saw how small it was, I thought I had scored my first Trime! Still happy with the 1911. Also dug two Wheats and an old knife. I hope this is an indication of a great year!
Very Nice!!! Congrats!!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom