What's new

First hunt with the E-Trac...barber & merc!!

Murray8144

Hero Member
Joined
Aug 20, 2015
Messages
661
Reaction score
1,486
Golden Thread
0
Location
Essex County, NJ
Detector(s) used
eTrac
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Picked up the etrac on Thursday. Took it out yesterday but the ground was frozen solid. The temps were downright balmy today so I put in 4 hours at a site that I've hit very hard with the at pro and pulled a barber and a merc.

The learning curve with the etrac is legit. Like starting from scratch after getting fairly competent with the at pro. I didn't expect good results for quite a while so I'm very happy to break the etrac's cherry so soon

image.webp image.webp image.webp
 
Upvote 16
verynice finds
 
We need to dig together. ;)
 
Nice digs. Cant wait to see that etrac in action on my sites
 
Congrats on the double silver for your maiden voyage!
 
Nice digs. Cant wait to see that etrac in action on my sites

thanks - i dug quite a few rusty nails today...gotta figure that out before I tackle that iron field
 
Nice finds

The etrac is really good right out of the box. Not a real hard unit to learn. Does a great job on old coins

HH Jer
 
Congrats on those to silvers Murray! :occasion14: Looks like your reading it right. :icon_thumleft:
 
Looks like you're off to a great start with the Etrac! It takes some time but it's an impressive machine. I've put a ton of hours in with my Etrac and I'm still impressed on how it performs. Good luck to ya!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom