What's new

First post and first road trip

goatofwonder

Jr. Member
Joined
Mar 29, 2010
Messages
30
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Hi folks...been lurking here for awhile, but not actively CRHing. I've grabbed a few rolls here and there (and netted two 64 Kennedy's so far), but went on my first road trip today around town and hit up 30 banks. I think I did really well and ended up with 19 40% halves and 2 NIFC halves (2008, 2009).

Loose halves: $43.50 with 5 40% (65, 67x2, 68D, 69D)
Rolls: $170 with 14 40% (66x2, 67x6, 68D, 69x2, 69Dx3)

My best roll had 67 and 69 enders with 8 total in the roll. It was a lot of fun, and I can't wait to get out again and do it.
 
Upvote 0
nice first hunt, and welcome to the board
 
dido. also, i would love to have a score like that, ive still NEVER gotten more than one silver coin in a roll b4, but then again i MOSTLY search fed. rolls, and just buy the customer rolls/loose halves when & if they have them, but they usually dont. goodluck, hh, and happy 4th!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom