What's new

First Silver ever!

Lunchboxx

Jr. Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2018
Messages
21
Reaction score
46
Golden Thread
0
Location
Susanville
Detector(s) used
MineLab Excalibur II
Tesoro Lobo Supertraq
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So I found this with out even using my metal detector. I found it in a coinstar at my local grocery store.

Silver.webp
 
Nice. It does happen. Keep at it.
 
Silver's where you find it! Nice find.
 
I check every time I go to our local grocery stores. Checked 2 this morning and zip. Congrats on your find.
 
Coinstar treasure is great, no doubt. But, wait til you feel that rush when digging one outta the dirt!
 
Congrats on the find, very cool
 
And so it begins you will have many more in time research is key Well done Tommy
 
Nice!! My first silver was a Rosie found under a clothes line (with detector)
 
This morning I checked that same machine and while there was no silver there was about a buck and half of clad.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom