What's new

First silver of 2016. A 925 claddagh with an emerald. It was a good CLAD day with 3.2

neodetectorist

Bronze Member
Joined
Jan 4, 2016
Messages
1,044
Reaction score
4,257
Golden Thread
0
Location
NE Ohio
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro W Stock coil, Fisher F2 W 8" Concentric and 9.5" NEL DD, XPointer pin pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1454284141.864972.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1454284157.945763.webp
I wrote this on my iPhone and did not realize I was on the subject line so I obviously ran out of characters.
Anyway, $3.27 in CLAD, a Honda car, 1/2 of a junk eagle ring, and lots of trash but awesome day. 1 inch frozen ground in spots but other than that, a perfect detecting day,
 
Last edited:
Upvote 14
Congrats on pulling the 1st silver ring of the year. :occasion14: Sure is nice swinging the coil in 57 degrees in January.
 
Beautiful ring it has some class to it.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom