What's new

First Tahoe Water Hunt for 2026

oldmxrat

Gold Member
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2020
Messages
10,921
Reaction score
47,652
Golden Thread
1
Location
Reno Nevada summers, Las Vegas winters
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
XP Deus 2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Super nice day at the lake for some Memorial Day fun!
The water is still too cold for the adults it seems, so I wasn't expecting much.
I got:
5 rings (all junk),
a gold plated 925 earring, a small fleet of vehicles,
$4.31 in clad,
some cheap sunglasses,
and a bunch of trash.

IMG_1388.webp
IMG_1389.webp
IMG_1390.webp
IMG_1391.webp
IMG_1397.webp


Nice to be at the lake again! (This is next to the sandy beach where I hunted)
IMG_1393.webp
IMG_1394.webp


You definitely want to gas up before you get there!
IMG_1395.webp


How do they sell it so cheap? :laughing7:

Hard to believe, but it's supposed to snow up here Wednesday and Thursday! 😳
 
Upvote 12
OMG those gas prices are absurd. Gas in my town is currently at 3.97/gal. The CN mark on the ear ring stands for "China" in case anyone is wondering.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom