What's new

First time penny boxes

scotty1418

Full Member
Joined
Jan 21, 2009
Messages
110
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
I got my first penny box last week which resulted in 10 wheats. This was a brinks box with clear wrappers.

2nd box was paper rolled and a complete bust.

3rd box was all paper rolls and resulted in 5 wheats.

Do you guys have a strategy of paper vs clear rolls? Is it best to avoid the paper rolled coins?

Thanks
Scott
 
Upvote 0
Paper rolls have always yielded me many wheats. They were machine wrapped as well. I have never gotten plastic wrapped rolls before. :icon_scratch:
 
HolyDiver said:
Paper rolls have always yielded me many wheats. They were machine wrapped as well. I have never gotten plastic wrapped rolls before. :icon_scratch:

Same here. :thumbsup:
 
It seems that Brinks boxes (newer) will have clear plastic rollers. If you end up with a Brink box with paper rolls, it is probably an older box from their inventory. Might be worth to tap that vein.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom