What's new

First Titanium Ring

slider66

Owner Treasure Coast Metal Detectors
🥇 Charter Member
🛒 Supporting Vendor
Joined
Nov 14, 2013
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
1,989
Golden Thread
0
Location
Treasure Coast Of Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800
Minelab CTX 3030
Garrett AT Pro
Minelab Excalibur 1000 with SEF 10x12 coil
3 Minelab Excalibur II 10 inch
Deus II
EQuinox 900
Manticore
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
I hit the beach at sunrise today. It seems the beach is becoming a popular place there are always at least 3 others there competing against me. I am sure there is plenty for all but it does hurt your chances a little. I spent the morning in wet sand and the water with my Excal II. The beach was incredibly calm today. I wish I would have taken my phone to take a few snaps to post. I have never seen it so calm. All in all it was a good day. photo 2 (3).webpphoto 1 (3).webp Thanks for looking.
 
Upvote 0
Nice hunt man. Yep the competition is on. Its all good.

sponge using smoke signals.
 
Nice! well done
 
YOU HAD A GOOD HUNT, SLIDER

iS THAT A SILVER RING TO THE LEFT OF THE TITANIUM ONE?

LORRAINE
 
No it's not a silver ring. I think it is part of an earring. I found it in about 3ft of water. It could be brass or some other metal but not of any value.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom