What's new

Fisher F75 LTD and Special Edition

Jobey1

Full Member
Joined
Sep 25, 2006
Messages
115
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
Tucson, AZ
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, Garrett ProPointer
Is there a difference between the Limited F75 and the special edition?
 
If you are referring to the "new" special edition that FT just announced....the black one....I would say no. Looks like they took away the camo and turned it black. I don't know if they called the first F75 a "special edition" or not.

Honestly I don't care what color it is as long as it works the way it does!!

DK
 
Hello, the original F75 was called "F75 special edition" due to the 75 year thing. The F75 Limited Edition is the souped up F75.
 
I am glad they did away with the camo. For one thing I thought the camo was somewhat of a distraction from the screen. Secondly, it gave the F75 a Bounty Hunter look. Just my opinion, of course.
 
I would like to get the new souped up one when I get back to the USA in March! I do believe it is the leader in Metal detecting also I like the T2 due to the big iron spread in Discrimination.
 
I bought mine in May of 2007 and it says "Special Edition" on the box. Not sure what the "souped up" version might be but it boggles the mind. I seldom get where I can ramp up the sensitivity to over 90% as it is!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom