What's new

Fishers--Fishers--Fisher Metal Detectors

SvenS

Full Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2008
Messages
123
Reaction score
62
Golden Thread
0
Location
Ontario
Detector(s) used
Nokta/Makro products, as well as others. Self built Mirage PI's. The Mirage is excellent in trashy sites, unlike many PI's.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Haven't out hunting for the last few weeks, lousy weather on my days off....so spent some more time building my website.
Sure wish i had the extra $$ to build a metal detector collection..........
Just added a bunch of Fisher material....
http://treasurelinx.com
Always looking for add'l catalogs and flyers to expand with.
 

Attachments

  • FSHGOLDBFLY1n2.5.webp
    FSHGOLDBFLY1n2.5.webp
    9.2 KB · Views: 590
Great site SvenS! Would like to see more stuff from the '70s and earlier if possible.
 
Same here. Try typing in the link manually. It worked for me.
 
I believe we have an old Fisher. It even comes in the original WOOD box. We got it as part of a trade for a metal detector. My father-in-law and I sell metal detectors. I should be in the shop tomorrow, Ill see if I can get a picture of it to post here. Nice website by the way.

John,

Fort Bedford Metal Detectors
www.fortbedfordmetaldetectors.com
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom