What's new

Flea market finds

JVA5th

Silver Member
Joined
Mar 1, 2014
Messages
4,972
Reaction score
28,134
Golden Thread
0
Location
Merced, CA
Detector(s) used
Deus 2, Deus XP, AT Pro, Whites TRX pinpointer, Sampson Ground Shark shovel
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Found these at the flea market paid 27 dollars
 

Attachments

  • 1465676639203.webp
    1465676639203.webp
    41.8 KB · Views: 177
  • 1465676650499.webp
    1465676650499.webp
    35.7 KB · Views: 170
  • 1465676662439.webp
    1465676662439.webp
    35 KB · Views: 159
  • 1465676673039.webp
    1465676673039.webp
    28 KB · Views: 171
Upvote 10
Looks like you did well...
I like the juicer...
 
I got the juicer for free lol
 
The guy gave it to me as i walked off i shared what i knew about bottles and just talked about how much I like collecting old bottles the guy had some rare bottles one i knew was in the $500 range but i didn't have more than 30 he only wanted 10 for it
 
By looking online,Raccoon Mountain started business in 1977
 
Nice finds. You can't beat the price.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom