What's new

florida crh, great or dud ?

Joined
Aug 27, 2006
Messages
1,643
Reaction score
3
Golden Thread
0
Location
WHAT KIND OF TREASURE ARE WE HUNTING TODAY ?
Detector(s) used
MINELAB E TRAC, EXCAL2,QUATTRO,WHITE 6000 DI PRO SL,EAGLE SPECTRUM,SILVER UMAX ,BANDIDO UMAX VARIOUS VINTAGE
well gonna be down for the warmer weather some.

i was wondering how the crh tends to be in fla.

many retirees, when the old gents pass away. the ladies might

just dump some halves.

and yet i was thinking for every one that passes. prob every oldster

in the state is asking the tellers for halves.

i have tried a couple day trips in the tampa area. with very poor results.

i have one bank i do bus with that has branches there. ill try to preorder

some boxes.
 
Upvote 0
So far I have found no rhyme or reason as to why some areas produce very well and some don't.

Logic doesn't seem to have any say in where the silver turns up. I say give it a try...

Also I have found that some areas don't provide anything and just 30 miles down the road the boxes are 5% silver. Makes absolutely no sense to me.

I was going to mention a few area where the finds were very good but I think maybe the "owners" of those territories wouldn't appreciate it very much.

Normally I wouldn't care whose toes I stepped on but two of those guys in particular have been very good to me lately.
 
I believe CRH-ing is the most truly random game in town - everybody who ever scored big
also skunked periodically -- even the legend - L J . Those who persevere will find silver !
Argentium.
 
Yup. Every place has it's skunks and dream boxes.
 
I have searched in two cities in Florida, one in the pan handle and one north of Miami. Found ratio's are about like my home turf.
 
AGCoinHunter said:
I have searched in two cities in Florida, one in the pan handle and one north of Miami. Found ratio's are about like my home turf.

Speaking of LJ what ever happened to her, been months since seen a post from her as well as couple others seem to remember that are no more around(?).
 
i was wondering about LJ too. anyway i was in the fla panhandle for a week last summer. i got about 400.00 worth of clad but no silver. somebody is working the panama city beach area hard. found his dump bank.
if you are going to fla for warmer weather i hope you are going way south. massive cold front over the whole south right now. i am in central alabama and the temp was 11 degrees this morning. i know that is not nothing for some of you northern folks but that is bone chilling cold for alabama
 
silvercop said:
i was wondering about LJ too. anyway i was in the fla panhandle for a week last summer. i got about 400.00 worth of clad but no silver. somebody is working the panama city beach area hard. found his dump bank.
if you are going to fla for warmer weather i hope you are going way south. massive cold front over the whole south right now. i am in central alabama and the temp was 11 degrees this morning. i know that is not nothing for some of you northern folks but that is bone chilling cold for alabama

I dumped $400 in PCB back in September/October. Maybe you found mine:)
 
i was there in july. anyway i think the tellers around pc are involved in searching themselves
 
silvercop said:
i was there in july. anyway i think the tellers around pc are involved in searching themselves

Where I dumped I know the teller was. First thing she asked me was if I had pulled all the silver out. I told her yes, not wanting her to have to dig through all of them. My best find down there was a CU which I wasnt even a member of.
 
according to her profile LJ was last active on Dec. 12th. it probably was for her collective totals post that she runs. here is one of her last posts explaining why she hasn't been around.
Hey gang....I hope all of you are doing well and pulling some goodies. I have had my nose buried in books......back to school ya know, so I haven't had the opportunity to do any hunting. I miss the hunt but school is more important at the moment.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom