What's new

Florida People

Buckleberry

Hero Member
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
657
Reaction score
832
Golden Thread
0
I'm going to be heading down your way from Ohio to take care of my elderly mother immediately after she recovers from shoulder surgery and would love to hook up for a head hunt for a day or so.
I will be in the Lady Lake/ Ocala area from Oct 11-25th.
I'm a straight up respectable person (I post mainly over at A-ology, founding member with over 3,000 posts) and would neither ever share a location and or return without express permission.
It's going to be a tough few weeks and just want to have something to look forward to...

PM please, if willing.

Pic of my dad and me in Cabo San Lucas
 

Attachments

  • IMG_5809.webp
    IMG_5809.webp
    25.4 KB · Views: 107
Upvote 0
Wish you luck - this topic would be great for a permanent stickie - be great forum to connect
 
now that is cute...your mother still twins you with your dad....my mother did that too...into her 90's....
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom