Re: Foley's Kidney Cure
1901 Ads From The Natchitoches Times, 1901
May
QUICK RELIEF FOR ASTHMA SUFFERERS
Foley's Honey and Tar affords immediate relief to asthma sufferers in the
worst stages and if taken in time will effect a cure. All dealers.
A PHYSICIAN HEALED
Dr George Ewing, a practicing physician of Smith's Grove Ky, for over thirty
years, writes his personal experience with Foley's Kidney Cure: "For years I
have been greatly bothered with kidney and bladder trouble and enlarged
prostrate gland. I used everything known to the profession without relief
until I commenced using Foley's Kidney Cure. After taking three bottles I was
entirely relieved and cured. I prescribe it now daily in my practice and
heartily recommend its use to all physicians for such troubles. I have
prescribed it in hundreds of cases with perfect success." many persons in this
community are suffering from kidney complaint who could avoid fatal results by
using Foley's Kidney Cure. All dealers.