What's new

For beautiful flowers try Plumeria

billb

Gold Member
Joined
Sep 23, 2010
Messages
5,910
Reaction score
14,200
Golden Thread
1
Location
New York
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
Excalibur2,,silver sabre
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
These are cuttings from the branches of tropical trees.beautiful flowers that last for a long time.I got rooted cuttings from Doug at Maui plumeria gardens.They are easy to grow in warmer climates but we got them to bloom here in NY. Here is pictures of Royal Hawaiian and Moragne 23 that bloomed for the first time this year..Good luck
 

Attachments

  • F3103F75-FDB2-4DB5-BA75-BE803858D596.webp
    F3103F75-FDB2-4DB5-BA75-BE803858D596.webp
    24.9 KB · Views: 90
  • A6469F69-1253-4C15-B662-149D30A17AFA.webp
    A6469F69-1253-4C15-B662-149D30A17AFA.webp
    205.2 KB · Views: 85
They are beautiful. I like that untwisting bloom.
This is the last day before freeze this fall and my dog, DickieB6DDE905-CC2A-4991-AD86-66C267044EFE.webp
 
Irishgoldhound thanks for stopping again and always for the privilege of your time,These flowers are what the Hawaiian Leis are made from and my wife and I were given one each when we visited Maui.We got some rooted cuttings and they both bloomed this year as the yellow moragne23 just opened a couple days ago,the flowers bring so much joy into our house and truly looking forward to going back to Maui again ,,Take care big snow on its way here
 
to all who stopped here and truly for the privilege of your time,Thanks these tropical flowers bring so much joy into our house here in NY,,
 
Our Christmas flower popped out a couple days ago.Wonder how "they" know :dontknow:008.webp009.webp
 
RTR. Hi thanks for sharing and also for the privilege of your time,Yes the Christmas cactus is so beautiful ,,we also have one,I want to Thank You for your service to our country,plumerias are very challenging as they are so different than plants here as they are tropical,,If you decide to get one I would recommend a multi branch rooted one ,,take care
 
20201128_131912_HDR.webp
20200719_180915.webp
20200620_082525.webp
From my back yard. I think Plumeria's are beautiful.
 
newnan man,,outstanding,,thanks for stopping and for the privilege of your time sharing such beauty,,up here in NY I can’t put them in the yard as the deer would wipe them out,and the warm season just isn’t long enough,maybe I should fence one in next year and try it,,we’ve had these for plus minus five years only to have them bloom for the first time this year with the yellow moragne23 just a couple days ago,If you have any growing tips I would appreciate hearing from you ,thanks again and stay safe
 
Hey billb, Here in Florida they are easy to grow. Most varieties do well in pots, so you could bring them inside when cold weather hits. I have 7 different types all having beautiful flowers. 3 trees in my back yard are higher than my house. They do drop leaves!
 
newnan man congratulations on your plumeria treasures,,perhaps when this crisis ends we will visit Florida again and look for a house,,take care
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom