For Sale - Loaded Minelab Etrac with tons of accessories All you need here Trade

Corpsegrinder

Oct 21, 2008
Magnolia AR
Detector(s) used
(2)Minelab E-Tracs, 12x10 SEF's, Sunray X-1 Probes, & an arsonal of coils. Excal 2, Tesoro Golden Sabre+
OK so been hanging on to this e-trac hoping one day my dad will convert. but just isn't going on happen.. And really no need having 2 E-tracs so here we are..

I have a perfect working condition E-trac. with all the goodies you will ever need to for ANY location... Ireland made

E-trac comes with

Stock 11 inch pro coil with shaft
12x10 SEF Coil with shaft
8x6 SEF Coil with shaft
18 inch Excellerator coil for those who like to comb beaches or a lot of area quickly.
Sunray X-1 target probe (must have for any Minelab)
Rounded metal arm cup
Dust/Rain cover (never been used without it on)
AA battery pack
1600MAh rechargeable pack
Andy's book on the e-trac (must have as well)
and if i can find it. i have a minelab carring bag as well..

Does not have the CD but can be obtained on minelabs site i believe..

So you can have all this for 1700 shipped, double boxed, and insured, will also accept paypal with the gift option only. or postal money orders.

OR

Will sell just the unit just like you would get from minelab for 1150 shipped. (Pro coil, stock arm cup, no probe, will throw in rain cover) and in that case i will sell the other stuff separate..

I have sold quite a bit on here just haven't been on since mid spring. 110 degree days keeps me inside

Any questions just ask. I might entertain Trade offers for 90% Silver coins or Bullion. would prefer to do that deal in person.. but lowballers i will ask to walk the plank!

Email is [email protected] or PM me here..

IMG_1732.jpg

IMG_1733.jpg

IMG_1734.jpg

IMG_1735.jpg

IMG_1737.jpg

IMG_1738.jpg

IMG_1739.jpg

Bunker

Apr 6, 2010
St. Pete, Fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / Etrac / T2se / Blisstool V5
Pistol Probe / Pro Pointer / VibraProbe 580
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: For Sale - Loaded Minelab E-trac with tons of accessories All you need here!

How old is this etrac?
Thanks,
Bunker

OP
OP
Corpsegrinder

Corpsegrinder

Oct 21, 2008
Magnolia AR
Detector(s) used
(2)Minelab E-Tracs, 12x10 SEF's, Sunray X-1 Probes, & an arsonal of coils. Excal 2, Tesoro Golden Sabre+
Re: For Sale - Loaded Minelab E-trac with tons of accessories All you need here!

about year and half maybe 2...

Bunker

Apr 6, 2010
St. Pete, Fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Thanks, got to run it by the "Boss" if you know what I mean.

OP
OP
Corpsegrinder

Corpsegrinder

Oct 21, 2008
Magnolia AR
Detector(s) used

Yes sir i do!!!!

LOL No worries.. Great machine. and ill back it with a DOA Guarantee.

Bunker

Apr 6, 2010
St. Pete, Fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Sorry, it is a bit out of my budget right now. Good luck!
Bunker

OP
OP
Corpsegrinder

Corpsegrinder

Oct 21, 2008
Magnolia AR
Detector(s) used

No prob. If you want just the detector and this and that we can work something out

Born2Dtect

Bronze Member
Jun 11, 2004
Hurlock, Maryland
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

The E-Trac is a top of the line detector with many bells and whistles, but you stepped it up with all the accessories. Wow! Any idea what you might have in it? This might help the sales. Also you said Ireland made, does this mean it is for use in "Europe" or were you referring to the old assembly location as compaired to the new assembly location I believe "Malaysia"?

Ed D.

OP
OP
Corpsegrinder

Corpsegrinder

Oct 21, 2008
Magnolia AR
Detector(s) used

Yes. the old assembly location.. IM in arkansas but as far as invested. way to much.. Was thinkin the other day a new e-trac and a probe would run you MORE than this whole pacakge.. So its a bargin..

But i have another decked out like this one and my dad just cant get use to all the bells and whistles. he is more of a beep, dig kinda guy..

Sawdr73

Greenie
May 19, 2009
McNeil, AR
Detector(s) used
White's Coinmaster 1/DB, White's Coinmaster 5000/D, White's Prizm V, Bounty Hunter Quick Draw

Hey guys. Corpsegrinder is top notch. He is a personal friend of mine and what he says, you can take to the bank. I want that E-Trac but it is out of my range. But I can tell you that it is a really nice machine and he will back it as stated.
Sawdr 73

Frank in NH

Aug 4, 2006
Auburn NH

Great deal from a great seller! I have had many dealings with him. To bad i already have one or else i would jump on this deal. :icon_thumleft:

OP
OP
Corpsegrinder

Corpsegrinder

Oct 21, 2008
Magnolia AR
Detector(s) used

To the TOp

teverly

Mar 4, 2007
central ohio
Detector(s) used
MINELAB E TRAC x 2 xp deus
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Keep it for a back up!!!! i have 2 etracs..you never know..if you are interested in parting any of it out i am interested in the small sef coil!!

attyoung911

Aug 10, 2010
Re: For Sale - Loaded Minelab Etrac with tons of accessories All you need here T

Is this E trac still available, please contact me, thank you

OP
OP
Corpsegrinder

Corpsegrinder

Oct 21, 2008
Magnolia AR
Detector(s) used
On ebay now.. and listing on other forums as well....

OP
OP
Corpsegrinder

Corpsegrinder

Oct 21, 2008
Magnolia AR
Detector(s) used
Anyone want just the e-trac or e-trac and probe or something im open to offers

OP
OP
Corpsegrinder

Corpsegrinder

Oct 21, 2008
Magnolia AR
Detector(s) used
Detector is sold.. Rest of the ACC. will be listed seperate and will be first come first serve..

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread