For Sale Pulse Star 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

steaua581

Greenie
Feb 23, 2010
For Sale Pulse Star 2 Pro

Hello,
I am selling my Pulse Star 2 Pro,with 45 Cm coil, Cylinder sonde w/10m cable, Universal cable loop 1x1m and 2x2m, Leather case,telescopic pole,ear phones and of course the Unit and case. All are brand new i used them once to sweep some places .Coes with 2 year warranty. Shipping from Europe... 2100 USD.
Pictures upon recquest.
email [email protected]

Regards
Marius

Last edited:

Tater Ball

Nov 4, 2012
WV
Detector(s) used
E-trac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
He didn't post it for sale after you paid him though? Confused?

Seaweednh

Feb 3, 2007
Newbury, MA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excallibur II, CTX 3030
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
He didn't post it for sale after you paid him though? Confused?

Exactly, steaua581 last poist for sale was on Nov 3rd, more than a month before tony1959 reportedly wired the money. I can't even get anything shipped accross the US in three day this time of year and Tony wants it from Romania in three days. Glad he didn't buy anything from me, he would want it in 30 minutes or less.

mascard1

Oct 28, 2008
SACRAMENTO CALIFORNIA
Detector(s) used
Ctx 3030...E-TRAC...EXPLORER SE...EXCALIBER II...TEJON...ELDORADO..LOBO ST...F75LTD...F70...CZ3D...XLT...T2...MXT Pro.. 1861 HALF DOLLAR
What a mess?......Seller needs to be in communication with buyer ....Once he got money he should have let the buyer know....Don't know if I would buy anything that far away......most people are pretty good on here...but every now and then....ouch!!!!!!!!!

Seaweednh

Feb 3, 2007
Newbury, MA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
After this jerk got my money he wouldn't relay to any of my emails. I even called him from the US to Romania. Once he heard my voice he hung up and turned off his cell phone.

Keep in mind, Romanian time is 7 hours difference from ours. 5pm US time is midnight in Romania. Depending what time you called, he may be justified for turning his phone off.

Too many times have I seen members get slandered and the sheep follow without getting all the facts. I've seen more than once members offering to pay a "visit" to the accussed member. Only to find out later that imformation between the members got lost in translation. steaua581 has 12 post to date, perhaps 50% willing to sell his detector for close to a year now. The other 50% as a participating member in forum discussions.
tony1959 on the other hand has 3 post, all to call steaua581 a thief and a fraud and to gather support for his witch hunt. Three or four days is hardly enough time to give someone to ship a detector.

mascard1 has been around long enough to know what I'm talking about. I agree, "Seller needs to be in communication with buyer ....Once he got money he should have let the buyer know"

Consider this, if anyone here does electronic banking, you also know your payment doesn't show up right away. There is now an International transfer..... how much extra time does it take to process the money conversion, etc. We are in a world of technology, but things do take time.

88junior , You are right, "Romania and Nigeria are the two biggest places for scammers and identity thefts!!" Don't forget to ad South Africa and the US to this as well. I sold vintage car parts on E-bay for almost ten years. Paypal wouldn't accept payments from South Africa. I had a customer he wanted the parts badly so we used Moneygram. He turned out to be one of my best customers. Please don't be so quick to condem this man so quickly because he is from Romania. Take a good look around your own city, you may have Romanians living near you.

Anyway, I hope I'm right on this one. I hate to see anyone get taken but I also hate seeing anyone get condemed with out knowing all the facts.

Regards,
Ron

Marchas45

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2009
A Place In Heaven
Detector(s) used
Excalibur 1000, Garrett Scorpion.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well said Brother Ron. Couldn't have said it better myself, well maybe a little. Lol

tony1959

Nov 30, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No, I expected acknowledgment after he received my funds and that he would be in the process of sending the equipment. It takes a couple of weeks or so once shipped. He had it sold to me for $1,300 now has re-listed it for $2,100. He should be banned from this site. I did report him here.

GibH

Silver Member
May 17, 2009
Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Surf PI Pro/MXT/Quattro/Sovereign XS2 Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No, I expected acknowledgment after he received my funds and that he would be in the process of sending the equipment. It takes a couple of weeks or so once shipped. He had it sold to me for $1,300 now has re-listed it for $2,100. He should be banned from this site. I did report him here.

:BangHead: Would you please look at the dates of the post. Quit saying he has relisted it, he has not. steaua581 has not been active on the sight since November 3rd. Now as to if you got ripped off or not, you really won't know for a couple of weeks. Nobody deserves to be ripped off.

Last edited:

Seaweednh

Feb 3, 2007
Newbury, MA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Warning this is a fraud. He should be banned from this web site. Just as soon as the money hit his bank account, he would not reply to my phone calls and emails. It was listed for $1,300 now he is selling this for $2,100. Don't trust him. He will take your money also. I didn't expect this to arrive in 3 days but I did expect some communication from his once he got my money which did not happen until now. Fraud!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So I have to ask, did you buy it from the listing on this site or on another one?

Seaweednh

Feb 3, 2007
Newbury, MA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I believe this is the metal detector he bought two years ago that he now has for sale Unlike the Terry Lambs of the internet, he not trying to hide either. He is a tennis pro coach, and is approx 35 years old.

Seaweednh

Feb 3, 2007
Newbury, MA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I giving you his number, please try to conduct yourself in a professional manor. :censored: remember, this is an international number and depending where you are in the US, there is as much as a 8 hour time difference ahead of his.

Don't make me regret giving you his number but I'm almost certain I will.

Last edited by a moderator:

Seaweednh

Feb 3, 2007
Newbury, MA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
tony1959 all that name calling and slander and now silence? Let me guess, your wire payment finally made it through? and all is good?

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Tony you joined on Nov 30 and wired money to someone who has not been onTN since Nov 3?

Why would you ever wire money overseas to someone you did not know and who had not been on website for 40 days, on top of that he can not sell here since no longer a charter member or dealer...

He has NOT changed his price, it was listed at $2100 on Nov 3rd which is before you joined TreasureNet...

On top of it all ad is over 2 years old. Not going to kick him off without hearing his side, there is not a single post between you guys posted on the website, just you screaming and violating multiple rules here..... Your posts have been removed, you can NOT post personal information, banking information ect on our website....

#1 rule...buyer beware!
#2 rule...see rule #1

Last edited:

tony1959

Nov 30, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ok its been over a month since I sent the money ($1300) for purchase of the Pulse Star 2 Pro to this guy in Romania that he had for sale. Yes I did get ripped off. No communication what so ever since it cleared his bank and no Pulse Star. I did get ripped off and I don't want this to happen to anyone else. So this is a warning DO NOT deal with this person or you will get taken also.

jamesbibb

Bronze Member
Sep 11, 2009
Central Va
Detector(s) used
T2SE
DFX
XLT
GPX
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Last item i purchased from Romania took over 7 weeks to show up. Things are a little different there. If you could see it with your own eyes

You may have been taken but i hope not

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
PIMD2014, you must be a supporting vendor to sell as vendor here...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread