What's new

For sale slightly used GARRETT Model GTI-2500 w/ Eagle eye Depth seeking pinpoin

larry delarosa

Tenderfoot
Joined
Mar 25, 2010
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
I have a slightly used metal detector Garrett Model GTI-2500 WITH Eagle Eye Depth Seeking Pinpointing FOR SALE
US$ 1,200 Negotiable. pM me if interested. Im here in Manila.
 

Attachments

  • Garrett-GTI-2500-NEW-md.webp
    Garrett-GTI-2500-NEW-md.webp
    19.8 KB · Views: 944
larry delarosa said:
I have a slightly used metal detector Garrett Model GTI-2500 WITH Eagle Eye Depth Seeking Pinpointing FOR SALE
US$ 1,200 Negotiable. pM me if interested. Im here in Manila.

Larry,
Im coming from Mindanao in Makilala,Cotabato Province, I am interested to your GTI 2500 how much the last price of that?can you give me 900 dollars?
Email me: victorcaparida@yahoo.com


Best regards,


Victor Caparida
 
larry delarosa said:
I have a slightly used metal detector Garrett Model GTI-2500 WITH Eagle Eye Depth Seeking Pinpointing FOR SALE
US$ 1,200 Negotiable. pM me if interested. Im here in Manila.
Larry,just contact me if ever andyan pa ang unit mo
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom