What's new

Foreign currency, cool beach find

FLtreasure

Jr. Member
Joined
Oct 29, 2016
Messages
72
Reaction score
117
Golden Thread
0
Location
Southeast Florida
Detector(s) used
Quick Draw Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Was out doing some night beach hunting and ran across this foreign coin from Columbia dated 1996. 200 pesos equals about 50¢ USD.:hello2:
 

Attachments

  • IMG_8382.webp
    IMG_8382.webp
    329 KB · Views: 133
  • IMG_8383.webp
    IMG_8383.webp
    280.6 KB · Views: 133
Upvote 10
Just a red neck with a shovel and a dream I love it keep at it the gold silver ect will come it takes a little time. Heres my montra just a man with big ears looking for treasure while drinking some beers lol thanks for sharing your find!!!!
 
Nice find FLtreasure...that takes me back to our honeymoon in Cacun...1990...I would cash in a $50 bill at the hotel front desk and get 150,000 pesos!! OMG I'M RICH I said...lol..keep at it the shiny stuff will appear...ddf
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom