Fort Terry (Plum Island) New York Script

Diver_Down

Silver Member
Dec 13, 2008
St. Augustine, FL
Don't miss out on obtaining this rare lot of post exchange script from Fort Terry (Plum Island). A little background - It was a small military facility part of the Endicott system of coastal defenses during the Spanish-American War all the way through WW2. After WW2 when coastal defenses were considered obsolete, it transitioned into a research facility dealing with exotic diseases for biological warfare.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Rare-Fort-Terry-Plum-Island-Post-Exchange-Script/113843241161

OP
OP
Diver_Down

Diver_Down

Silver Member
Dec 13, 2008
St. Augustine, FL
That's is some pretty cool information and nice collection your selling.

Thanks. I sold the lot last night and offered a second chance offer to the next bidder. 2 lots of Fort Terry Post Exchange Script for over $125. I kept the best 25 cent, 50 cent, and $1 dollar piece for myself. I might be inclined to sell those specimens if someone from TNet wants to make an offer.

OP
OP
Diver_Down

Diver_Down

Silver Member
Dec 13, 2008
St. Augustine, FL
Thanks. I sold the lot last night and offered a second chance offer to the next bidder. 2 lots of Fort Terry Post Exchange Script for over $125. I kept the best 25 cent, 50 cent, and $1 dollar piece for myself. I might be inclined to sell those specimens if someone from TNet wants to make an offer.

The $.25 cent specimen is available and will sell this Saturday. https://www.ebay.com/itm/Rare-Fort-Terry-Plum-Island-Post-Exchange-Script/113857178798 I sold 2 large lots (high bidder and second chance offer) earlier. I kept the very best specimens for myself. This specimen has had a ton of views and a number of watchers that I suspect will try and snipe it in the waning moments. This will be the cheapest one if someone is looking to add to their collection. The $.50 and $1.00 specimens will be listed much higher.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread