Forum For The New Legend

Sandog

Bronze Member
Nov 27, 2017
Treasure coast
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks for your reply Richard. Finally wised up and went to Nokta Makro site and looked at the manuals:

LEGEND
"Any high quality USB charger can be used to charge the headphones. To charge the headphones, insert the USB charging cable to charging port on your headphones. The LED will remain solid red during charging. When charging is complete, the red light will turn off."

SIMPLEX Wireless green edition
"You can use a 5V 1A charging adapter to charge your headphones. Using an adapter with higher voltage or amperage may damage the headphones or its battery."

Simplex Wireless blue edition
"1. Charge the headphones with the supplied charging adaptor ONLY"

All 3 are taken directly from the manual, including the emphasis on "ONLY" for the blue edition.

Sandog

Bronze Member
Nov 27, 2017
Treasure coast
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Up date to my April 5 post. Some of us just have too much time on our hands.
20220713_210458.jpg

Version 2- has been on since April.

Version 3- has been on since April. 2 and 3 have been thoroughly exposed to Treasure coast beach conditions including sun, rain, under salt water.
DSCN4216.JPG

Version 4- New. Still refining. Not yet battle tested.
DSCN4431.JPG

oldkoot

Jan 18, 2017
in the Tucson AZ area now
Detector(s) used
Garrett Axiom
Garrett GM 24K
Deep Tech Vista X
Golden mask Pro 4 WD
Golden Mask 7
Nokta/Macro Simplex Plus
Nokta Legend
Xterra 705
Garrett ATP
x2 quest X Pointer Max - my favorite
Fisher F Pulse
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Up date to my April 5 post. Some of us just have too much time on our hands. View attachment 2036757

Version 3- has been on since April. 2 and 3 have been thoroughly exposed to Treasure coast beach conditions including sun, rain, under salt water.
View attachment 2036759

View attachment 2036760
I like those what did you use Sanddog they look nice

the yellow around all the buttons really make them stand out with the white in the recessed areas of the buttons

Last edited:

Sandog

Bronze Member
Nov 27, 2017
Treasure coast
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I like those what did you use Sanddog they look nice

the yellow around all the buttons really make them stand out with the white in the recessed areas of the buttons
Thanks . The buttons were carefully filled in with regular vinyl caulk, as little as possible. I just used my finger tip. And then excess wiped off carefully with damp paper towel immediately. Notice the on/off is slightly red. I mixed in some red food coloring to see how it would work. There may even be red caulk available.
The vinyl surrounds could be any color, I just used small pieces at hand. I like the yellow better, but I'm going to try it in red next. That would match the red in the name, and white is just bland. when I get it exactly right I'll try to make it available for folks in some way. Free, or close to it.

oldkoot

Jan 18, 2017
Detector(s) used
Garrett Axiom
Garrett GM 24K
Deep Tech Vista X
Golden mask Pro 4 WD
Golden Mask 7
Nokta/Macro Simplex Plus
Nokta Legend
Xterra 705
Garrett ATP
Fisher F Pulse
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Thanks . The buttons were carefully filled in with regular vinyl caulk, as little as possible. I just used my finger tip. And then excess wiped off carefully with damp paper towel immediately. Notice the on/off is slightly red. I mixed in some red food coloring to see how it would work. There may even be red caulk available.
The vinyl surrounds could be any color, I just used small pieces at hand. I like the yellow better, but I'm going to try it in red next. That would match the red in the name, and white is just bland. when I get it exactly right I'll try to make it available for folks in some way. Free, or close to it.
where do you get the vinyl and is it a sticky backed vinyl

Sandog

Bronze Member
Nov 27, 2017
Treasure coast
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Cricut permanent vinyl. Use to use Corel Draw to send the same image to my Universal laser and the Cricut. I would then have a perfectly matched decorative to go on my laser cut piece. Sold the laser when I left NC, kept the Cricut.
DSCN9283.JPG
DSCN9310.JPG

oldkoot

Jan 18, 2017
Detector(s) used
Garrett Axiom
Garrett GM 24K
Deep Tech Vista X
Golden mask Pro 4 WD
Golden Mask 7
Nokta/Macro Simplex Plus
Nokta Legend
Xterra 705
Garrett ATP
Fisher F Pulse
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Up date to my April 5 post. Some of us just have too much time on our hands. View attachment 2036757

View attachment 2036759

View attachment 2036760
Hey Sanddog are you still making these and if you are do you sell them LOL I would be interested in purchasing two of the yellow ones from you

Sandog

Bronze Member
Nov 27, 2017
Treasure coast
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Sanddog are you still making these and if you are do you sell them LOL I would be interested in purchasing two of the yellow ones from you
Please send me a personal message with an address and we'll see what we can work out.

oldkoot

Jan 18, 2017
Detector(s) used
Garrett Axiom
Garrett GM 24K
Deep Tech Vista X
Golden mask Pro 4 WD
Golden Mask 7
Nokta/Macro Simplex Plus
Nokta Legend
Xterra 705