CurtMetDet Full Member Joined Oct 6, 2012 Messages 113 Reaction score 45 Golden Thread 0 Location Gloucester Detector(s) used Garrett: ACE 250, ATPRO, Carrot. Minelab: NOX800, GPX4500. Apr 14, 2015 Thread Owner #1 On a farm in Virginia Beach, VA. Also found 1803 1/2 cent and 1821 large cent. Attachments 1429011175494.webp 30.2 KB · Views: 271 1429011204745.webp 16.2 KB · Views: 260 1429011403242.webp 29.1 KB · Views: 250 1429011467193.webp 18.3 KB · Views: 260
kingskid1611 Gold Member Joined Feb 23, 2015 Messages 8,200 Reaction score 6,696 Golden Thread 0 Location Oklahoma Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 14, 2015 #2 Fantastic finds!
ARC Emerald Member Joined Aug 19, 2014 Messages 40,567 Reaction score 151,008 Golden Thread 0 Location Tarpon Springs Detector(s) used JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 14, 2015 #3 I have to ask... Did you clean these ?
CurtMetDet Full Member Joined Oct 6, 2012 Messages 113 Reaction score 45 Golden Thread 0 Location Gloucester Detector(s) used Garrett: ACE 250, ATPRO, Carrot. Minelab: NOX800, GPX4500. Apr 14, 2015 Thread Owner #4 I brush cleaned the 1821 one cent, no water. The 1803 I soaked in oil and the spanish silver just rinsed off.
I brush cleaned the 1821 one cent, no water. The 1803 I soaked in oil and the spanish silver just rinsed off.
joe_dirt Hero Member Joined Jan 15, 2013 Messages 596 Reaction score 666 Golden Thread 0 Location Southeast Virginia Detector(s) used Teknetics T2, Makro Pointer Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Apr 15, 2015 #5 Nice finds bud [emoji106]
J johnnycat Bronze Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Aug 19, 2007 Messages 1,527 Reaction score 336 Golden Thread 0 Location Shelbyville, IN. Detector(s) used Legend and Nokta Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 19, 2015 #6 Nice finds. Can't wait to start again. Soon as I heal up.
O Oldhand Full Member Joined Feb 8, 2017 Messages 107 Reaction score 196 Golden Thread 0 Location Central Virginia Detector(s) used CTX-3030 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 14, 2017 #7 Awesome finds!! Go Virginia!
jfreakofkorn Hero Member Joined Jul 19, 2012 Messages 560 Reaction score 173 Golden Thread 0 Location somewhere . . . Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 15, 2017 #8 ohhh, that is like cool ...