Found 3 silvers but still no silver coins this year.

metalworker

Aug 8, 2015
Ohio
Detector(s) used
Safari
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Me and my son went out today and I managed to pull some more silver jewelry. I still have not found my first silver coin of the year but I am sure it will come. Started the day with a wheat penny then pulled the ring. Later on I was following a ways behind my son and got the silver arrowhead. Later on I found the silver necklace it was with the peace symbol which is not silver gave off a funny signal so I dug it. We pulled a lot of clad. My son found a old gold plated what I believe to be pill container it is missing the top. Has some writing inside can't really read it but still neat. Hope you all were able to get out and enjoy the day. 1] (1).jpg 1] (2).jpg 1] (3).jpg 1] (4).jpg 1] (5).jpg 1] (6).jpg 1] (7).jpg 1] (8).jpg

Upvote 10

Chizzy

Bronze Member
Feb 11, 2015
North Central PA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Compadre, Tesoro Vaquero, Garrett Pro-Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A day with any silver is a good day.........nice finds.
Lovin' the arrowhead............

Texas Ed

Bronze Member
Feb 5, 2016
Texas Gulf Coast
Detector(s) used
AT Pro - CZ-3D - Tesoro Cortez - Sea Hunter Mark II - GTI 2500 - GTAx 550 - F75 S E - F19 - Pro Pointer AT - Pro Pointer II - Perdator Raptor Model 31
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Great finds & congrats! Looks like you & your son had a great day while out dirt fishing. Thanks for sharing the pictures with all of us.

Texas ED

deershed

Silver Member
Apr 25, 2013
Maryland
Detector(s) used
AT Pro, Whites Coin Master Pro, Bounty Hunter Lonestar, Minelab CTX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Silver is silver, Great hunt!! Congrats!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread