What's new

Found 3 silvers but still no silver coins this year.

metalworker

Jr. Member
Joined
Aug 8, 2015
Messages
52
Reaction score
257
Golden Thread
0
Location
Ohio
Detector(s) used
Safari
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Me and my son went out today and I managed to pull some more silver jewelry. I still have not found my first silver coin of the year but I am sure it will come. Started the day with a wheat penny then pulled the ring. Later on I was following a ways behind my son and got the silver arrowhead. Later on I found the silver necklace it was with the peace symbol which is not silver gave off a funny signal so I dug it. We pulled a lot of clad. My son found a old gold plated what I believe to be pill container it is missing the top. Has some writing inside can't really read it but still neat. Hope you all were able to get out and enjoy the day. 1] (1).webp1] (2).webp1] (3).webp1] (4).webp1] (5).webp1] (6).webp1] (7).webp1] (8).webp
 
Upvote 20
A day with any silver is a good day.........nice finds.
Lovin' the arrowhead............
 
Great finds & congrats! Looks like you & your son had a great day while out dirt fishing. Thanks for sharing the pictures with all of us.

Texas ED
 
Silver is silver, Great hunt!! Congrats!!
 
Congrats to you and your son on some nice finds
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom