What's new

Found 6 milk cases full of geodes and cut and polished stone samples, any value.

treeslayer

Hero Member
Joined
Apr 9, 2010
Messages
588
Reaction score
61
Golden Thread
0
I was working in a back yard today and found cases of rock samples, lady asked if i wanted them, I said i will let her know. are they worth taking, and will people buy this stuff. I collect coins but not rocks , any help would be great. Thanks Brian
 
they may be worth taking, hard to say without a picture. what state are they in?
 
Upvote 0
Also depends on if she would "sell" them to you, or give them to you for free.
If free. . . heck yes take them off her hands, Thank her kindly and find a local rock shop.
If for sale, . . . then as stated above, Value is in the eye of the beholder.

If I was in your position, I would offer her about 10 bucks per crate and see what she says.

In the past, I have offered a few dollars to folks for boxes, buckets and crates of rocks, just to find out later that they would have given them to me for free just to take them away.

If you can get some pics of them and show them, who knows. . . I may offer you a few dollars for them. LOL :icon_thumright:
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom