H Hawk4wvu Jr. Member Joined May 31, 2015 Messages 25 Reaction score 105 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 17, 2016 #1 Upvote 14
V victorysgold Full Member Joined Feb 24, 2008 Messages 101 Reaction score 55 Golden Thread 0 Location Durham, NC Detector(s) used XP Deus 3.2, Garrett Propointer II, Primary Interest: Prospecting Jan 17, 2016 #2 Hey that's cool, any value?
CoilyGirl Gold Member Joined Nov 8, 2012 Messages 6,256 Reaction score 5,322 Golden Thread 2 Location Nashville 🥇 Banner finds 2 Detector(s) used Minelab x-Terra 505 Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Jan 17, 2016 #3 Very cool!
A2coins Ruby Member Joined Dec 20, 2015 Messages 33,867 Reaction score 42,646 Golden Thread 0 Location Ann Arbor Detector(s) used Equinox 800 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 17, 2016 #4 Sweet I love finding that kind of stuff besides coins I found a 1907 Jamestown exposition coin once. Cool find
Sweet I love finding that kind of stuff besides coins I found a 1907 Jamestown exposition coin once. Cool find
H Hawk4wvu Jr. Member Joined May 31, 2015 Messages 25 Reaction score 105 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 17, 2016 Thread Owner #5 From what I've read its vintage. Not worth much in current condition but still pretty neat.
Trezurehunter Platinum Member Joined Mar 22, 2003 Messages 20,475 Reaction score 25,977 Golden Thread 0 Location Illinois / Oklahoma Detector(s) used Minelab Equinox 800 - Fisher CZ 5 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 18, 2016 #6 That is a nice token find.
trapperart Platinum Member Joined Dec 12, 2015 Messages 16,165 Reaction score 13,042 Golden Thread 2 Location Maryland's eastern shore 🥇 Banner finds 2 Detector(s) used whites MXTPro whites MXSport Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Jan 18, 2016 #7 Very nice congrats