What's new

Found a Huge Gold Filigree Necklace! I'm Rich! I'm Rich! Dream On!

FreeBirdTim

Silver Member
Joined
Sep 24, 2013
Messages
4,203
Reaction score
8,020
Golden Thread
1
Location
Scituate, RI
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Decided to hunt a local beach today. Highlight of the day was a huge "gold" necklace that was about 7 inches down. It looked really good coming out of the sand, but it rang up as a penny signal, so I wasn't too excited. Turns out it's a brass necklace that sells for less than six bucks on eBay! Oh well, still a cool find!


DSC05806.webp


Beautiful Antiqued Brass Filigree Lacy Floral Victorian Steampunk Necklace | eBay
 
As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Upvote 38
Darn! But that this is huge!

aj
 
Coming up in a scoop , all wet and shiny with the sun reflecting off it,, can cause a heart attack.
Congrats
 
tn_outstanding.gif
Regardless of its value - it was still a nice find! Thanks for sharing...
 
Congratulations on your "big" find.
 
That's a cool piece. :icon_thumright:
 
Thanks, guys! Probably the biggest hunk of jewelry I've ever found. Very strange that someone would wear that necklace to the beach!
 
Still cool! Some day, some day!
 
Beats digging 600 pennies lol. Congrats!
 
Pulling anything gold in the scoop skips my heart beat. Keep diggin and congrats.
 
Thanks, guys! Probably the biggest hunk of jewelry I've ever found. Very strange that someone would wear that necklace to the beach!

No doubt it was some bikini babe trying to better showcase her "assets". :laughing7:
 
That is such an amazing piece! It's amazing! Congrats!
 
Very intricate piece! Neat. Congrats. -Lisa & John
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom