found a millitary eagle button beside my garage today?

vaquero44

Bronze Member
Dec 6, 2009
Maine
Detector(s) used
Deep Tech Vista RG 1000, Deep Tech Vista Gold, Deep Tech RELIC, Garrett prop pointer.....bazooka gold 36" gold trap, Angus MacKirk Grubstake sluice, my version of mikes trommel, echo crevice vac, Gold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
well i was bored tonight and i thought i'd take my vista gold out for a spin well there is this little strip of land that runs beside my garage and its mainly a drainage ditch but i have in the past have pulled out a buffalo nickel and IH penny and other stuff as well so anyway my first find was a dam aluminum rivot which i just chaulked up as a clean up, then i went down the other direction of the strip and finally got a decent repeatable signal and dug up a eagle button of all things i sat ther kind of puzzled for a moment and said to myself of all the dam things to dig LOL, not sure if its real or replica but the eagle wigs are spead and the head points to the left sideand the breast of the eagle the u.s. shield is shown and below that i think i can see the talons holding on to arrows, see what you think?

Attachments

• eagle button pic 003 (420x315).jpg
    eagle button pic 003 (420x315).jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 117
Upvote 0

RiverRat3

Bronze Member
Apr 1, 2009
Maryland
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX3030
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Never know what you could find. Could you get a closer pic. Hard to see button.

ticm

Silver Member
Sep 5, 2007
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Whites V3i and DFX
Soak it in lemon juice for a bit. Then maybe post another pic..

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread