found a rare thing today * - M.L. LYNCH MODEL 102 WORLD CHAMPION TURKEY CALL

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
delta 4000 / ace 250 - used BH and many others too
made out of mahogany wood -- its the 102 (1958) type model that was made in thomasville , ga (sadly they no longer make this model of wonderful old style box call -- I say sadly because these box calls exactly mimic both hen and tom turkeys --these babys are top of the line- cream of the crop box type turkey calls ) it was inducted into the outdor gear hall of fame * due it's great design.

Last edited:

jerseyben

Gold Member
Nov 18, 2010
NJ Pine Barrens
Detector(s) used
T2 SE
Primary Interest:
Other
Where did you find it? How much did you pay? How much is it worth? Personal collection or for resale?

OP
OP
ivan salis

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
delta 4000 / ace 250 - used BH and many others too
found it at a oid junk store type place * it is "new" and unused (guy saiud he got it in a old sports store that went outta bussiness)-- paid 7.50 ( I got 2 old turkey boxes for $15 for the pair ) the other one looks to be even older than the lynch 1958 -102 model --the really old looking one "deluxe turkey call" on lid very faint was made by davy bracken of PA and is aboyt a 1960's vintage * has two tuning holes at the rear and 4 long slots cut longwize along the side of the box (both sides) --the older box is as old as I am basically -- might keep it , but on the other hand might sell it ,if the offer is decent --there will be no more of these made and they are of top quality --the 1958 /102 model one is brand new in the box --it even has the "original papers" in the package -- recently one e bayed for $75 (sold) and it did not have the packaging and instructions page with it.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread