What's new

found a ring, but... :-(

Pauln

Full Member
Joined
May 15, 2013
Messages
115
Reaction score
196
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yesterday the beach was crazy rough. Big waves. I went in the mooring it was calm but low tide. Figured the afternoon low tide was going to be my last chance to get some flat time in the water before the big waves come because of the storm. We it was not flat. I did manage to find this ring. Looked real and I was so happy but after looking more realized is not real. It was a fun day anyway. photo.webp
 
Upvote 0
Still a ring and in good shape, a lot better then being skunked :)

powered by pull tabs
 
Still a nice ring!
 
Nice digs and thanks for the pictures
 
Don't feel too bad its a ring. Today 6 hours pull tabs and clad. The more I think about the rings looks good.
 
Thats a heartbreaker for sure...better than a pull tab.
 
But you did everything right! Hunted for jewelry I assume, and were successful! May your next be platinum! Poof!

Sent from my iPhone using TreasureNet
 
Paulin, that's a nice looking ring! Are you sure it's not gold?

Maybe try a different test on it...it sure looks great in the pic



Lorraine
 
Paulin, that's a nice looking ring! Are you sure it's not gold? Maybe try a different test on it...it sure looks great in the pic Lorraine

Was thinking that yesterday but didn't want to offend anyone's testing skills. Looks nice and not all gold is stamped, like foreign jewelry. I'd give it a good scratch! Won't hurt if it's a fake. Hope it's real.

Sent from my iPhone using TreasureNet
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom