What's new

Found at really old foundation not sure??

Hvactech19

Sr. Member
Joined
Oct 28, 2019
Messages
257
Reaction score
1,779
Golden Thread
0
Location
Connecticut
Detector(s) used
Predator 3, AT MAX, EQUINOX 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What is it?? Part of old knife??
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20191104_165227830.webp
    IMG_20191104_165227830.webp
    151.1 KB · Views: 123
  • IMG_20191104_165309087.webp
    IMG_20191104_165309087.webp
    126.1 KB · Views: 101
  • IMG_20191104_165255550.webp
    IMG_20191104_165255550.webp
    122.8 KB · Views: 146
Looks like the brass hinge of a folding ruler.
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1572909885.621366.webp
 
Upvote 0
Nice!!! I was wondering what it was, I think you're right!! Trying to find more places in CT and MA to detect
 
Upvote 0
I was thinking it's a hanger from a pocket watch chain or possibly part of a suspender clip. :icon_scratch:

Dave
 

Attachments

  • 677047860_fullsize.webp
    677047860_fullsize.webp
    22 KB · Views: 126
  • antique-victorian-pocket-watch-chain-amethyst-fob-seal-vintage-pocket-watch-chains-and-fobs-l...webp
    antique-victorian-pocket-watch-chain-amethyst-fob-seal-vintage-pocket-watch-chains-and-fobs-l...webp
    34.6 KB · Views: 148
Upvote 0
Fullstock is correct, found a nearly complete one on an old farm (minus the wood). I'd be willing to bet that if you clean it a bit the graduations on the ruler side will show though.
 
Upvote 0
Nice!!! I was wondering what it was, I think you're right!! Trying to find more places in CT and MA to detect
What town do you live in?? A few of us Tnetters get together on occasion and hunt new spots. Shoot me a pm if you’d like to join us some time.
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom