What's new

🔎 UNIDENTIFIED Found coin but not sure what coin it is.

RodneyU

Jr. Member
Joined
Oct 3, 2021
Messages
82
Reaction score
412
Golden Thread
0
Don’t know what it is. Any help appreciated.
 

Attachments

  • 55EEC0F2-6F27-40E4-BE80-8B7F4374F707.webp
    55EEC0F2-6F27-40E4-BE80-8B7F4374F707.webp
    481.6 KB · Views: 216
Show a picture of the reverse also. Where are you located?
 
Upvote 1
Is he wearing a bow tie? Looks like Thomas Edison...
 
Upvote 0
It bugged me that the scar on the back of the relic wasn't centered like it would be for a button. Now I'm thinking "stick pin".

96.jpg50e71868bd53d.jpg


I think it's a campaign pin of some sort. I still think this guy is wearing a bow tie.

I know it could be anybody. Maybe Willian Jennings Bryan? He ran for president several times... 1896, 1900, 1908...

wjb compare.webp

wjb stickpin.webp
 
Upvote 3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom