Joe G from Md Hero Member Joined Dec 23, 2017 Messages 618 Reaction score 1,637 Golden Thread 0 Location Kentucky Detector(s) used Whites 6000Di Pro plus/ Whites 5900/ started with Whites 4900 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 15, 2018 #1 I found this in the creek beside house, little help, Thanks Attachments 015.webp 460.6 KB · Views: 120 011.webp 348.2 KB · Views: 94 013.webp 458.4 KB · Views: 94 014.webp 445.1 KB · Views: 84
Bruce R Bronze Member Joined Mar 18, 2016 Messages 2,280 Reaction score 2,110 Golden Thread 0 Location Shamokin, Pa. Detector(s) used Whites coinmaster Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Jun 15, 2018 #2 Quartz Upvote 0
Joe G from Md Hero Member Joined Dec 23, 2017 Messages 618 Reaction score 1,637 Golden Thread 0 Location Kentucky Detector(s) used Whites 6000Di Pro plus/ Whites 5900/ started with Whites 4900 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 15, 2018 Thread Owner #3 Bruce R said: Quartz Click to expand... Is it a geode? Upvote 0
Hawks88 Gold Member Joined Aug 26, 2012 Messages 7,881 Reaction score 11,846 Golden Thread 0 Location Niagara falls Detector(s) used Equinox 800 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 15, 2018 #4 I think it’s a geode. Congrats Upvote 0
Bruce R Bronze Member Joined Mar 18, 2016 Messages 2,280 Reaction score 2,110 Golden Thread 0 Location Shamokin, Pa. Detector(s) used Whites coinmaster Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Jun 15, 2018 #5 I don’t think geodes are found in Maryland. Upvote 0
Joe G from Md Hero Member Joined Dec 23, 2017 Messages 618 Reaction score 1,637 Golden Thread 0 Location Kentucky Detector(s) used Whites 6000Di Pro plus/ Whites 5900/ started with Whites 4900 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 15, 2018 Thread Owner #6 Bruce R said: I don’t think geodes are found in Maryland. Click to expand... I live in Kentucky Upvote 0
Charlie P. (NY) Gold Member Joined Feb 3, 2006 Messages 13,215 Reaction score 17,441 Golden Thread 0 Location South Upstate NY in the foothills of the headlands Detector(s) used Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Jun 15, 2018 #7 If it's a geode it's inside-out. Upvote 0
Bruce R Bronze Member Joined Mar 18, 2016 Messages 2,280 Reaction score 2,110 Golden Thread 0 Location Shamokin, Pa. Detector(s) used Whites coinmaster Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Jun 15, 2018 #8 My mistake, I still think you need to be much farther west to find geodes Upvote 0
Joe G from Md Hero Member Joined Dec 23, 2017 Messages 618 Reaction score 1,637 Golden Thread 0 Location Kentucky Detector(s) used Whites 6000Di Pro plus/ Whites 5900/ started with Whites 4900 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 15, 2018 Thread Owner #9 Charlie P. (NY) said: If it's a geode it's inside-out. Click to expand... The first picture is outside the next pics are of inside. Upvote 0
Charlie P. (NY) said: If it's a geode it's inside-out. Click to expand... The first picture is outside the next pics are of inside.
Joe G from Md Hero Member Joined Dec 23, 2017 Messages 618 Reaction score 1,637 Golden Thread 0 Location Kentucky Detector(s) used Whites 6000Di Pro plus/ Whites 5900/ started with Whites 4900 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 15, 2018 Thread Owner #10 Bruce R said: My mistake, I still think you need to be much farther west to find geodes Click to expand... Look at my post Geodes in what is it, just put it on. Upvote 0
Bruce R said: My mistake, I still think you need to be much farther west to find geodes Click to expand... Look at my post Geodes in what is it, just put it on.
Bruce R Bronze Member Joined Mar 18, 2016 Messages 2,280 Reaction score 2,110 Golden Thread 0 Location Shamokin, Pa. Detector(s) used Whites coinmaster Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Jun 15, 2018 #11 Well, they definitely fit the description of a geode, sometimes I’m not quite as right as I usually am. LOL ! Upvote 0
Well, they definitely fit the description of a geode, sometimes I’m not quite as right as I usually am. LOL !