What's new

Found Large Iron Mystery Object, Please Help!

Digger62918

Full Member
Joined
Sep 28, 2009
Messages
146
Reaction score
2
Golden Thread
0
Location
Carterville, IL.
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ-70 Pro , Fisher CZ-20 , Minelab Explorer SE
Okay so I was out detecting a few days ago in what is now a farm field and came across this large pointed iron object about 12 inches deep. My guess is that it is a piece off of some kind of farm equipment, that seemed to make the most sense to me. If anyone has any other ideas please let me know!
 

Attachments

  • unknown1.webp
    unknown1.webp
    81 KB · Views: 264
  • unknown2.webp
    unknown2.webp
    48.3 KB · Views: 263
  • unknown3.webp
    unknown3.webp
    53.1 KB · Views: 271
Looks like these.
Newt
 

Attachments

  • Sickle.webp
    Sickle.webp
    84.6 KB · Views: 258
Upvote 0
Modern ones here.
Newt
 

Attachments

  • 774624468_c3c18ee039.webp
    774624468_c3c18ee039.webp
    21.6 KB · Views: 242
Upvote 0
Newt said:
Modern ones here.
Newt
Newt, Many Thanks!! I figured it had something to do with farm equipment, I just hasn't sure what. Now I can put my mind to ease. Thanks :icon_thumleft:
 
Upvote 0
It looks like it, but someone else might correct me.
Your welcome,
Newt
 
Upvote 0
Newt said:
It looks like it, but someone else might correct me.
Your welcome,
Newt

That ID is good for a green check! :thumbsup:
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom