What's new

Found my first 1999 Wide AM Penny!!! ;)

kygirl1227

Full Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2015
Messages
148
Reaction score
104
Golden Thread
0
Location
Dry Ridge, Ky
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Obviously in circulation, but who cares I finally found one!!!!!!:headbang: 20150516_184619.webp
 
Upvote 10
Excuse my ignorance here, but what is a "Wide AM Penny"? Only reason I ask, is I've never heard of it...
 
Jay, there are several years that the mint messed up and stuck 1998, 1999, and 2000 pennies with a space between the A and M in America on reverse side of coin. Those are mint errors...the A an M are supposed to touch...again same deal on 11992 but opposite the A an M are spaced but if you find one that are like "AM" and the bottom of A is touching the M then you just found some money....:laughing7:
 
Ahhhh... OK, now I know what to look for in the future. Thank's for the information.
 
Nice....

I've found a few 98's and a couple 2000's but only one 99.
 
TOUGH TO FIND. I have 2 each of the 98 and 00. the 99 is $500 in MS, you appear to be about AU, should sell for at least $100.
 
Cool Info to know buddy:icon_thumleft:
"
Couldn't you have thought of a better name than "KY"girl.. :laughing7:

Just saying....And kidding...

~Blaze~
 
lmao....Well Johnnyblaze....whats the story behind your name, and if you have any other suggestions for a much cooler hip name, I'm all ears :tongue3:
 
congrats, from your northern neighbor!
 
any idea what it's worth? congrats and thanks for the heads up ( or should i say tail up?). i didn't know anything about these either
 
Well done!
How long have you been searching?
Was it found in a roll, bag, etc?
Congrats
Peace ✌
 
lmao....Well Johnnyblaze....whats the story behind your name, and if you have any other suggestions for a much cooler hip name, I'm all ears :tongue3:

Well i will let you figure the reason for my name..Just split it in half....:cool:

This day and age it's all about the image sweets....:toothy1:

~Blaze~
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom