G GMan00001 Silver Member Joined Dec 19, 2006 Messages 2,539 Reaction score 228 Golden Thread 0 Location Twin Cities, MN Detector(s) used Garrett Ace 250 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 25, 2010 #1 2009 dime last night. A 2009-P. Upvote 0
thurmownator Bronze Member Joined Dec 25, 2006 Messages 1,894 Reaction score 66 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: Other May 25, 2010 #2 Kudos, gman. Actually took me until this week to find mine as well. Going through a bag of dimes, I found three '09p and two '09d. Still haven't found any '09 nickels yet though.
Kudos, gman. Actually took me until this week to find mine as well. Going through a bag of dimes, I found three '09p and two '09d. Still haven't found any '09 nickels yet though.
Q quiksilver Bronze Member Joined Oct 25, 2009 Messages 1,024 Reaction score 10 Golden Thread 0 May 25, 2010 #3 Lol maybe its cause i live abot 15-20 miles from west point but i get 2009p dimes all the time. Never a whole box tho.
Lol maybe its cause i live abot 15-20 miles from west point but i get 2009p dimes all the time. Never a whole box tho.
silvercop Silver Member Joined Dec 30, 2008 Messages 3,653 Reaction score 13 Golden Thread 0 Location VALLEY ALABAMA Detector(s) used GARRETT GTA 500 May 25, 2010 #4
D DrDetector Bronze Member Joined Jan 20, 2007 Messages 1,363 Reaction score 2 Golden Thread 0 Location Pittsburgh, PA Detector(s) used White's Spectrum XLT May 25, 2010 #5 Found my first and only about 2 weeks ago from regular change out of a register. Have not seen one in a box yet.
Found my first and only about 2 weeks ago from regular change out of a register. Have not seen one in a box yet.
Rich Hartford Silver Member Joined Nov 27, 2008 Messages 4,291 Reaction score 5 Golden Thread 0 May 25, 2010 #6 I read a "Found my first" from Gman, and right away I'm thinking you found a coin from King Tut's tomb,or a 1794 half dollar. HH Rich
I read a "Found my first" from Gman, and right away I'm thinking you found a coin from King Tut's tomb,or a 1794 half dollar. HH Rich
G GMan00001 Silver Member Joined Dec 19, 2006 Messages 2,539 Reaction score 228 Golden Thread 0 Location Twin Cities, MN Detector(s) used Garrett Ace 250 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 25, 2010 Thread Owner #7 Rich Hartford said: I read a "Found my first" from Gman, and right away I'm thinking you found a coin from King Tut's tomb,or a 1794 half dollar. HH Rich Click to expand... There's an art to a good title...
Rich Hartford said: I read a "Found my first" from Gman, and right away I'm thinking you found a coin from King Tut's tomb,or a 1794 half dollar. HH Rich Click to expand... There's an art to a good title...
rwb83 Full Member Joined Mar 31, 2010 Messages 211 Reaction score 5 Golden Thread 0 Location Wisconsin Detector(s) used Looking to buy!!! May 26, 2010 #8 I found 13 2009D dimes in my last box.
CHAINCHOMP Silver Member Joined Mar 27, 2010 Messages 4,386 Reaction score 18 Golden Thread 0 Location Colorado Springs CO. Detector(s) used Bounty Hunter QS May 26, 2010 #9 i havent gotten a dime but did get a 2009-P nickel once in a box...was pretty surprising since most of the box was uncir. (2005) buffs, but still managed that and a wartime.
i havent gotten a dime but did get a 2009-P nickel once in a box...was pretty surprising since most of the box was uncir. (2005) buffs, but still managed that and a wartime.